Demetrio is passionate about blockchain, innovation, change, startups, technologies, paradigms, paradoxes, languages, cultures and diversity. He built his experience starting from the information technology industry, converting to finance/insurance in one of the most dynamic and complex Italian banking and insurance groups. He is the classic “early adopter“ so it’s likely that he’s got already that “new weird thing“ that you saw the other day on a Chinese website. Serial innovator, he’s luckily left with that “sense of precariousness” typical of those who have worked with immature technologies for a long time, so he tends to test everything by himself before promoting a solution or a technology.
- Head of Blockchain at Banca Mediolanum
- Contract Professor on “Digital & Social Enterprise”
- “Digital Transformation” and “Innovation management” at Milan Cattolica and Venice Ca’Foscari universities
- Member of the Advisory Board of IDC European Digital Summit.
- Member of the Advisory Board of IDC Blockchain Council.
- Member of Cattolica University Blockchain Steering Committee.
- Member on the board of directors in AssoFintech (Italian Fintech Association) and Italian Trusted Smart Contract Association.
- Juries’ member in several awards, among others the Efma-Accenture Innovation Awards.
- Co-author of “CIOs and the Digital Transformation – A new leadership role” Ed. Springer.Co-author of “Intelligenza Artificiale – Dalla sperimentazione al vantaggio competitivo” Ed. Franco Angeli.
Keynote speaker and Chairman in major worldwide conferences and corporate events.